Tuesday, April 6, 2010

This dog..


Is thee most amazing creature that I have ever had the priviledge of being around.
Her name is;
Holly and she is amazing! : )

As a child I was never allowed to have a dog or any other kind of pet, besides a fish PERIOD! My mother has always been allergic to dogs, and me not being able to have a dog has made me love them more than I think most people do. However, Holly is a very special dog and I love her more than any other dog in this WORLD!

Why do I love Holly more than any other dog in the World?
This I am not so sure about.. I think that I have just connected with this dog in a special way that I have never connected with any other. She is a very smart dog and she still remembers me every time I see her, which is something special in my opinion, because I do not see her very often!

Anyways.. I jus thought I would share with everyone my love for this dog. Plus a couple of really cute pictures that I absolutely LOVE! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones