Monday, April 19, 2010

A Random Weekend?

So.. this weekend was probably the most random one I have had in a while, but at the same time probably one of the best weekends I have had in a long long time.

It all started on Thursday night with the Rodney Atkins concert!
Now I am not a huge fan of country music, but I like it okay, and I definitely don't mind going to the concerts! But WOW I never noticed how many hicks we have in Laramie until the night of this concert. It's like everyone came out of their comfort zones that they usually hide in.!
I don't really have a whole lot to say about the concert except that it was amazing!! Here is a picture of Jaymie, Shyla and I waiting for the concert to start! It was a good time. : )

The rest of the stories about this weekend will not be told by day, but just told. I really honestly don't have much else to say about the weekend except that it was good. I have a few cute pictures from it though.
Mostly Jaymie, Shyla, and I just hung out and found our own fun to have. It was definitely a good time.
This is me just waiting to go out!
[I was laughing previously.. and that would explain the odd smile]
[this is a picture of Jaym and I before we went out just lookin' cute for the night.. doin' what we do!]

So basically, this is kind of a way sad post and everything, but I don't have much to say about the weekend excpet that it was great. Things are definitely starting to turn around for me in my life lately! I am feeling like a much happier person compared to how I have been feeling for the last 6 months, and I am starting to become okay with how things are turning out for me.

I think the key to all of it was just remembering that I need to see things always on the positive side of the road. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones