Monday, April 5, 2010

Enjoy The Little Things.

I have recently been quoting one of my favorite movies very often, which is Zombieland. One quote from this movie has gotten me thinking and it is "enjoy the little things". This quote has got me thinking.. how much of the 'little' things do I really enjoy?? I will tell you right now not very many. I have been horrible about this.

As I was riding home from Evanston yesterday, I thought about this a lot and I decided that I truly need to start enjoying my life, no matter what. Yes there are going to be some days where the clouds cover up the sunshine, but I always need to remember that no matter what there is always sun, even if it is behind the clouds and the rain somedays.

I am now on a mission to enjoy as much as I possibly can, even on the days when it's hardest! I am putting myself to this challenge starting right now! : )

So I guess all I have to say to everyone else.. is try this too..! Put yourself to the challenge to "enjoy the little things" in life, because after all we only have one life to live, and it goes fast!

2 comments:

  1. You are SO right babe! That is AWESOME that you have discovered that for yourself. I am excited for all of the happiness and endless possibilities that are coming your way! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! : ) I think I'm finally starting to be okay with things in my life now.. I love you too!!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones