Sunday, February 21, 2010

Theee not so epic [but still satisfying] weekend.

Well.. I told everyone I would try to REALLY keep up this time. It's not easy when you have a college life though. There is always so much going on! Anyways.. this weekend was pretty good. Although, I really think that I am just super ready to go home. = / Wierd? YES! I would understand if you thought that, because most people know home is usually not my favorite place. So.. I've decided that I will be going home next weekend for the first time since Christmas break! [that is truly the longest I have ever been away from home before]

So I guess I will finish this post off by telling everyone about my weekend;

THURSDAY:
[in college your weekends usually do start on a thursday]
Thursday was kind of a hard day for me for some reason.. I am not having the best time lately, but it really pays to have friends that actually care about you somewhere, and I definitely have that here. Which I am very very grateful for! Adrianne and I went to wal-mart with the boys [Erik, Ed, & Chris]
Photobucket
The funny thing about this photo is how squished we were in Ed's car. The boys told Adrianne and I that "there was NO way we were going to fit" & we just kept telling them we definitely would. & what would you know.. we did. So we of course had to take a picture of us all squished in Ed's little car. : )

Anyway.. that night I wanted to get my nails painted, but i hate painting them myself. So.. I asked Erik to do it for me and being the great friend he is.. [to make me feel better].. he did!
Photobucket
I really am not supposed to be putting this picture anywhere, because he would kill me, but it's okay! ; ) What are friends for, right?




FRIDAY:
A lot of my friends went home or went to Denver or FoCo just for Friday.. kind of wierd. So, really there wasn't much going on. However, Adrianne and I pretty much spent the whole weekend together. On this day I got to meet some of her friends from Dubois and she got to meet some of my old Evanston friends. It was a pretty good time.. but nothing really special.
Photobucket
[This is Adrianne.. aka.. my roomie for next year] We will be living in an apartment together! Jaymie was supposed to be living with us, but she is going to fly solo. [that is just a little side note for everyone to know!]

SATURDAY:
This, I would have to say, was the best day of the weekend. All of my friends came back. We had a great time at the basketball game against BYU..[don't even ask about winning because you all already know]

But my whole group of friends pretty much decided that we just needed to have a relaxing and fun night just with a small group of friends. So that is exactly what we did! : ) After the game we hit up Qudoba! Which is like the best mexican place around here. We LOOOOOOOOVE it! Then we made a quick stop at the dollar store and bought more candy than any of us ever need for cheap! [it's the best way to do it!] & then we went to Ed's house to have a movie night!
Photobucket
We always take pictures.. & we like to make funny faces!

So this is what my weekend consisted of.. it was nothing too great, but I guess you could say I was satisfied! Good enough to write about on here, eh!? : ) All I have to say is ..I CAN'T WAIT TO GO HOMEEE NEXT WEEKEND!!!! haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones