Saturday, February 27, 2010

'everything happens for a reason'

Have you ever wondered why things happen the way that they happen? I mean yes, everyone says that "everything happens for a reason", but have you ever taken the time to think about WHY and WHAT the reasons are for things happening?

This is something that I think about all the time. Especially with the point that I am at in my life right now.. which I will say is not the highest point that I have ever been at.

Sometimes it just takes everything in me to remember that "everything happens for a reason" and that hopefully my reasons are for a greater purpose that will suit me much better than anything that I really 'think' suits me at the moment.

I've learned a few valuable lessons in my journey through life so far.
Lesson 1:
Life is NOT fair. At all. So get used to it. [kind of harsh.. but it's what I always tell myself]
Lesson 2:
No matter how good you may think you have it.. happiness is going to end at some point until you find 'true' happiness.
There have been a number of times that I have thought that I have found 'true' happiness.. but it just never really works out for me for very long.

So when does it end? When do the bad things quit happening? I really wish I knew the answer to this question. Sometimes I think that only so much could possibly go wrong to hurt a single person or just make things hard on them, but yet the bad things just keep on coming.

This post is in no way saying that I hate my life or dislike it or anything. Just a couple of my thoughts through the struggles that I have been enduring within my life recently.

I really hope that I find my 'true' happiness and that I find my reasons for everything happening pretty soon..

1 comment:

  1. I am sad to say that i know exactly how you feel.
    i also know, from 22 years of experience, that there is NO time in life where sadness and heartache are gone forever.

    There will always be something, whether it directly effects us or not, but we have to learn from it and keep looking towards the things that DO make us happy!
    Cause life really IS short, and I dont want to spend most of my life feeling like this..haha.

    I love you babe!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones