Thursday, February 18, 2010

NEWWWSSS!

Okay everyone! I just need to apologize one more time, because I have COMPLETELY neglected to do this.

A lot of you may know that there have been some major changes recently within my life and I have not had an easy time with it. Basically, I am just trying to start over new with a lot in my life and become a better person over all and just start out with a fresh and brand new year altogether! : )

Sooo... what's new you ask!?!? Well COLLEGE! This semester at college is 100% better than the first one! Mainly this is because I actually have friends this semester and I stay here on the weekends! & hey who would think that I would have actually liked it!? There is so much to tell, but I think most people would rather see things visually rather than read a whole novel on what's been going on. So here's a few pictures of me & my new friends here at college & just different pictures of what I've been up to!


This is Katie & Randy. 2 of my friends. Just hanging out on the weekend!
Photobucket


At a UW boys basketball game. [me, jaymie, sam, adrianne, & jammie]
Photobucket


@ another basketball game with Jaymie & adrianne.
ps.. these will also be my 2 new roomies living with me in an apartment next year!! I'm so excited! I love these girls a lot! : )
Photobucket


My current new room mate and good friend Savanah!!
Photobucket


Savanah & i matching.. ready to go hangout for the night!
Photobucket


& we're the 4 best friends that anybody could have!
My 4 best friends here at college.
Me, Jaymie, Savanah, & Betsy!
Photobucket

So, as you can see, a lot has been going on in my life lately and there have been a lot of changes. I'm not quite sure if these changes are good or bad yet, but I guess all I can keep telling myself is that God has a perfect plan for me and I just need to trust his judgement on everything bad or good that happens within my life. & I hate to say it but I REALLY HATE change.. so I hope there is a wonderful outcome to everything that has been happening lately!



No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones