Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The visit!

Helloo Hellooo Everyone!
I have decided that I am soo terrible at keeping up with this thing already! Ah! I basically think that I will make an effort to just make a weekly post after every weekend.
So anyhoo, last weekend;
This was a great weekend! Friday night was kind of boring at first. I did get to hangout with my sister and her fiance though. I went over to Conrad's apartment and hungout with the two of them.. I watched a movie.. ate some dinner. At 9:00 we went to a hypnotist show at the union. That show was pretty dang awesome, I'm not even gunna lie! The hypnotist was the best one that I have ever seen, yet! He was super funny and pretty much reminded me of Dane Cook! (I love Dane Cook, just to make that clear) He did lots of mind tricks and then did the whole thing where he brings the people up and hypnotizes them. That was basically the highlight of my whole Friday night. Saturday was the best day of the whole weekend though. Cahl left his house at about 5:30 in the morning to come down and see me! So pretty much by the time that I woke up he was here and I loved that because I didn't have to sit around and wait for him to get here! :] Once he got here we went and ate and then went to the Wyo vs. Texas football game, which is definitely the biggest game of the year this year. It was really great until the 2nd half.. we were actually keeping up with Texas believe it or not! Ha! After the game we went out to eat dinner with our friends Tanner and Racheal and Cahl's brother Pj. We hungout with that crew for the rest of the night. It was lots of fun we played games and had a lot of laughs. Sunday wasn't as great because Cahl had to leave and that of course is the suckiest part of the weekend. :(
So, that was pretty much my whole weekend. It was super short especially because Cahl couldn't come until Saturday, but it was well worth the visit. I am super excited for this weekend. I can't believe it is already going to be Thursday tomorrow. These weeks have been going by so fast. I know I shouldn't wish my life away, but I am definitely always happy to have the weekend come since I usually get to see Cahl! :]

1 comment:

  1. And now ANOTHER weekend is gone! And we are waiting for the next one :)

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones