Thursday, September 10, 2009

LAST Weekend.




So, I figured I might as well tell everyone about last weekend since I hadn't started this up yet, but I do feel like it's definitely worth telling!
It was Labor Day weekend which was definitely a plus from the beginning, because A. I got to go home (kinda) and B. I got to go camping with Cahl and his family in the Uintas! So the whole long weekend I went on a camping trip and it was really fun. Mostly we juggled our time with fishing and going for 4-wheeler rides. I caught 5 fish! Two of the 5 were 12 inchers! So, I was pretty proud of myself for that. We had lots of camp fires and played a card game that I always won and that Cahl and his brother (pj) always cheated on! Pshh! The whole trip was amazing and it was super hard to tell Cahl goodbye. But then again it always is! Luckily I get to see him again TOMORROW!!** He is coming up to Laramie to see me and we are going to go to the big Texas vs. Wyoming game that I talked about in my last post!



No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones