Wednesday, September 9, 2009

1st One!

Well, guess this is going to be the first post to my new blog. This is something I just kind of decided to start doing again to keep my thoughts in line and let everyone know some things about me that are hopefully sort of interesting within a days time! I'll let everyone know things that I do throughout the week/weekend. Funny stories, memories, and just things to be remembered about my life at this point. Feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try to post pictures when I can, but right now my camera is sort of broken! heh! I definitely took it to St. Anthony to the sand dunes with Cahl's family this summer.. I am betting that you can do the math in figuring out what happened to it! ;]
Anyhoo! My day; today I can't really say much of anything interesting about the day.. I actually can't lie, today was not the best of days that I have had since I left home to come to Laramie. Yes, for those of you who don't know, I now live in Laramie and go to UW. Exciting? ehh.. I guess that depends on the day. Right now it's kind of a constant struggle because of being home sick and missing the boyfriend, Cahl. Cahl and I have been together for almost 13 months now and the past year has sort of just made me realize that it's hard to not be able to see him everyday! He definitely makes the day go by a lot smoother. Cahl is someone who keeps me upbeat and going with everything that I encounter in my day. I guess you could say he's a really great person for me to have and be around! But, about today. It was just kind of one of those days when you feel lonely because the ones that you love are not near you. I do have lots of good friends from back home here, but it's still hard.
I guess this is really all that I have to say about today. I didn't have a whole heap of homework like I usually do so that made the day a little better. Hopefully I will be able to say the same thing for tomorrow! Although I doubt that because I will be doing extra homework in order to cancel out the amount I would usually have for the weekend. This is because this weekend is the HUUUGEEE Texas vs. Wyoming football game. 20,o00 extra people in laramie that are drunken and crazy.. what could be better, right? Ha ha. Awesome! Well check back tomorrow for something new and probably not exciting! Ha! Oh just kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones