Tuesday, May 25, 2010

SuMmeR '1o...? I think YES!

So basically I am LOVING Summer 2o1o, but what have I been doing with all this time that I have had on my hands?!
Well let me tell you.

It started out with my last weekend in Laramie. Which was a pretty sad time, especially to say goodbye to all my good friends there!

((This is my last moments with my favorite neighbor on my floor.. DUSTY!!))
((This is my goodbye to one of the best friends that I met all year in Laramie.. ED! ))

I really hated saying goodbye to all of my friends, but it's alright just because I will be seeing them again in only a few short months!! YAY! : )

Other than my last moments in Laramie, I have been on a serious job hunt and for anyone who lives in Evanston, they know that it is pretty much IMPOSSIBLE to find a job in Evanston at the current time. It has been quite a frustrating search, but hopefully I will hear from somewhere SOON!

With all the spare time that I have been having in my life, I have been able to do things that I normally wouldn't.. like.. WASH MY CAR!!
And YES I did wash it by HAND!! : )
So this is basically all that I have been up to with my nothing-ness so far. Hopefully a lot more starts coming up. I have gone to a couple bon fires and hungout with old friends, and I hope that there is a lot more to come in SUMMER 2O1O!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones