Monday, March 15, 2010

SPRRRRRiNGG BREEEEEAK! : )

Okay Okay! So yes, it is now SPRING BREAK!
& YES I am WAY stoked! [if you couldn't already tell by the caps!]
Let me show everyone how I have kicked off my spring break thus far!

Thursday; bowling with all the friends.. it was our last night together for a week activity!
& boy it was soooo much fun! Who would have thought I could have so much fun bowling!
Photobucket
[from left to right: Erika, Lin, Ryan, Nick, Scot, Me, & Erik]
This is a portion of my very large and amazing group of friends that I spend a lot of time with in Laramie! They are literally some of the best people I have ever known and some of the greatest friends I have ever had! I am very grateful for them, indeed!

Photobucket
[Ryan, Nick, Chris, Pat, me]
Photobucket
Want to know something pretty cool? I bowled a 139, which is the highest game of bowling that I have ever played! It was amazing. Especially considering that usually I don't bowl even over a 40-60. Haha! : )
Photobucket
So that was Thursday!

Friday; I drove home by my lonesome and came home to an empty house. You may be thinking this is a lame way to kick off your spring break, alone in your house without your family or anyone, but I really didn't mind it. Brian was at state, Alex was not home yet, and mom and dad were in St. George where they always are. Sometimes having alone time is a good thing for me!!

Saturday; Peej & I decided to make Cindy a birthday cake considering that it was her birthday. Even though she would not get the cake until Sunday, because she was out of town with the rest of her family. [see I am not the only one who comes home to an empty house!]

We went to Angie's house and Saige ended up helping us come up with an amazing design for the cake and the outcome of the cake. It ended up looking really cool, but it took a lONG time!! 7 hours to be exact. We started at 5 pm and did not finish until 1 in the am! Well worth the time spent though. It's nice to do something fun for someone you truly love! <3
Photobucket
This is how the cake ended up turning out!
Photobucket
Here is a top view of the cake. On the foil it said "Happy Birthday Cindy 45" It really turned out great and we were all pretty proud of our work! Cindy really likes sunflowers and that was the inspiration for doing that!

Peej said that his family ended up really liking the cake, and especially Cindy! It also tasted really good too according to Peej, which is a huge plus!!

Sunday; Lounge day.. nothing special! Got to see Kelsey though! Had a nice talk with Simone. She is my favorite! I love that girl! We made some plans to hangout later on in the week! We MUST follow through with these plans!

Monday; [today] Hair cut.. tanning.. more lounging! I like having nothing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones