Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The countdown?

Soo I have offically decided that it is time to start counting down to SPRING BREAK! Now I am not really sure why I am counting down, because I know that when spring break does get here it is going to go by in a jiff and I will be sitting right back here in my dorm at my desk in Laramie saying.. "wow" what a quick week that was. But I do just like having something to look forward to I guess!

There is a few things that have been going on since I have last wrote. Mostly I have just been Crazy busy. These last 2 weeks before spring break have been kicking my butt! I have so much due for classes and so much going on! Plus I am soo totally NOT focused on anything, because I am so anxious for the break to start!

I am excited to go home this weekend, but I also am not excited for the weight that is put on me every time that I go home. I like to think of it as the weight of sadness. Sounds lame, but there is just still a few things that bring me down when I go back there. Now this is not my family or anything to do with them, but those of you who know me well know exactly what I'm talking about.

Sometimes I just wonder why certain things in life are so dang hard to get over. I'm thinking positive and hoping that this very big storm cloud that has been raining on my life for so long will soon pass!

I think that this is probably about all I have to say. Except that Thursday me and all my friends here are going bowling as a last time hangout before we don't see each other for a week. We are kind of like a crazy little family, and we miss each other soo much when we go home even for a weekend. I can't imagine how it's going to be to be away from my new family for a week. And then the summer. Ohh this is going to kill me!

It is so weird to think that Laramie, the place that I once hated has brought so much to offer for me. I think it is truly time that I say I LOVE IT HERE! Although it is always a really fun and good time to go home too! Because, well.... home.. is home! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones