Tuesday, November 2, 2010

UPDATE!(:


Hey everyone,
Sorry that I have been SO horrible about keeping up with this lately. I have had a CRAZY school year so far, and been waaay too busy for this! Hopefully I will be able to start keeping up with it on a fairly well basis though!(:
Since I haven't written in so long, I'll post a short post to let everyone know what I have been up to so far this semester, along with some pics!

To start I will jus tell everyone about my Halloweekend!(: It wasn't anything REAL great, but It was a good enough time to enjoy myself!
I was an 80's work out girl with one of my good friends that goes to school here with me in Laramie, Erika. Here are some pictures from it!

This is Me, Erik (aka Joe Dirt) and Mark (aka Tiger Woods)

This is my favorite costume of the night. Ricky Bobby!(: LOVED it!
This picture is from a couple nights before Halloween. We had a pumpkin carving contest. Adrianne and Pj made faces, Taylor's was the Burton snowboarding logo, and of course mine was SPONGEBOB!(:

Those are all of the MANY pictures that I am going to share from my Halloweekend, but there is much more to tell! I have only gotten to go home once so far this semester, which is a bummer, because I am definitely finding that I miss it A LOT.

This is a picture with my two favorite Sara(h)'s from when I went home. We had A LOT of laughs and good times that weekend. Plus we did A LOT of dancing!

Well, this pretty much sums up my first semester (or the more important and exciting parts of it so far). Like I said I will do my best to try and keep up more often, but with working so much it has been quite difficult!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones