Wednesday, July 7, 2010

CaLiforNia(:


So I think that my last actual post explains what I have been up to this summer, which is not a lot. I am currently still searching for a job and that has been a complete NIGHTMARE! I am just ready to find something and make some moolah!(:
However, I would like to share with everyone the best memory that has been made this summer......SO FAR!
This would be my adventure to CALIFORNIA with my family for Anna-Kate Siebers (my cousin) and Rob Harding's wedding.
The wedding was SOOO amazing and I can honestly say I had such a great time! Alex and I were bridesmaides for it so it was a lot of fun. This probably isn't going to be a very organized post, just because I have so many pictures that I am kind of going to be all over the place. This is a fair warning to you readers! HAH!(:

Anna's wedding colors were a darker blue and PINK! Like thee flowers below! They were really gorgeous colors. I liked them a lot.
(this is what Anna's bouquet's looked like for the wedding. They were SOO pretty!! I loved them. I dried mine just so I could have it for keep sakes.)

Before the wedding Alex, all the other bride's maids and I took the opportunity to get many pictures with Anna before we were all tuckered out on pictures, and before everyone else got to her!
(This is one of the many last pictures that Alex and I got with Anna, before the wedding started and she was a married woman! Crazy to think about, STILL!)

The actual wedding wasn't very long, but it was a really pretty occasion over all. Here are a few pictures from the ceremony!
(This would be the whole line of the bride's maids during the ceremony. The dresses were so pretty and the flowers just topped them off completely!)
(And of course we had to get a close up of mee being all hot in the 100 degree California weather during the ceremony!)

And of course we can't forget the reception afterward, it was such a great time! We took a lot of pictures for this portion of the wedding, just because there was so much going on and so many opportunities. Here are a few from it.
(This is a picture of the wedding party coming into the reception as we were being introduced by the DJ. We made a tunnel for Anna and Rob to come through very last.)

(This is Emily (Anna's maid of honor) Alex, and I gettin' down like we doo in Cali. Bahah. Actually doing the cotton eye joe or something along the lines of that.)

Over all, the wedding was super AMAZINGG!<33>
We also played a really fun game called zoo. It is a drinking game and it is definitely something that I am going to have to teach my frienns at home to play, because it was quite thee blasty blast!
(The next day after the wedding. The happy newlywed couple, wearing their new shirts that one of their friends made them as a wedding gift. They are too cute!)

This has been quite a long post and believe me there is still sooo much more to tell about my trip to California, but I think I will just save that post for another day, like maybe TOMORROW!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones