Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall Break!

So, for all those of you that actually got a fall break.. I'M HAPPY FOR YOU! Because I most certainly did NOT! However, even though I didn't get a break, it was still a great weekend! Cahl was supposed to be gone all weekend hunting, but he ended up getting an elk Friday before I even got home! So, I got to see him all weekend!
Once I got home Cahl and I hung out at his house and hung out with some friends that were in town. My favorite part of the night is when we just laid on the couch and watched the Proposal. We fell asleep and this is what I woke up to!

Cahl & his doggy Holly asleep on the couch! She will snuggle with anyone who will make room for her! :) Anyways.. Saturday Cahl's aunt invited us to go down to Frightmares and we decided to take them up on the offer since some of our other friends invited us also! The ride down was a lot of fun taking pictures with Cahl and Pj and the ugly glasses! Ha ha.. So was Lagoon!
Ps.. i dyed my hair back to dark again! :)
So overall it was a great weekend other than the gloomy Sunday of leaving him. :( I will get to see him again next weekend though if the weather is good so that's my big hope this week!

1 comment:

  1. Okay First..LOVE the dark hair. It looks so good! Second.. you totally do too have pics to blog with!! I am so glad you updated!

    You better come on saturday, we have GOT to work this out. It is SO crazy how we have missed eachother every weekend for 3 months! haha

    Cute pics! and Love the song!!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones